As we confront the ongoing challenges presented by the Corina Virus pandemic, we believe it is imperative to share true and honest communication about our response to this unfolding national public health and economic emergency.
Please be assured that we are well-positioned, well-resourced and thoroughly committed to focusing on the safety of our employees and associates, and ensuring business continuity for our current and future clients
Here are some of the most important things you should know:
- Working remotely… Actually, we have been preparing for this moment our whole existence! We all have laptops and keep incredibly portable work setups. Our office is open only for very specific business needs. As of March 20, all employees were working remotely.
- We are vigilant about taking all the necessary hygiene and social distancing precautions that are recommended by the CDC.
- We do not foresee any disruption in services. Much of our work is already conducted electronically, virtually and remotely, so we are fortunate that our transition to doing even more of this is relatively seamless.
- We are avoiding nearly all business travel and limiting non-essential meetings in favor of teleconferencing and videoconferencing. Any face-to-face conferences are being limited to under 10 people.
- We are in close contact with our website hosting providers and E-commerce partners, and are well-aligned with them to assure continuity in service on the digital services side of things.
- We are immediately available to answer any questions you may have, either by contacting your project manager or by utilizing the contact form provided on this page.
You should also know that we are fully up to the challenge. Across our company, we are united in delivering a productive “business as usual” outlook and outcomes during these highly unusual times. This includes flexibility and creativity in working with you to adjust marketing and creative services strategies in ways that make sense for your business as we all respond to the ongoing economic challenges.
Overall, we are confident that our direct approach to doing business will be an important asset when it comes to the readiness and adaptability that will be essential to our clients throughout this crisis.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are concerned, worried or just plain don’t know anything about your online presence. We’re here to help make the best of this situation for you and your company as it continues to evolve.