Period: July 2019 – November 2019
Client: Florida Marine, Inc.
Subject: Application Development, Website Design
The H2O BoatCare System is an environmentally-friendly device that effectively fights the problem of algae and barnacle growth on your boat or yacht.
The system’s ultrasonic sound vibrations create a virtual barrier around your hull, eliminating the need for monthly scrubbing and reducing the need for annual haul-outs and anti-fouling paint applications.
Our Task Was
Our tasks were may, but the main focus was to introduce The H2O BoatCare System in Florida as well as the technology. Letterhead, business cards, websites, mobile apps, trade show setup, promotional video editing and much more.
Several projects over a six month period were simultaneously run to support a booth at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in October, 2019.
- iOS & Android App
- Product marketing material, brochures, business cards, promo video, backdrop mural
- Trade show display planning & design
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS
- Create SEO foundations to increase search engine traffic and drive future growth
The new H2O BoatCare FL website feels significant and impactful. Right away, visitors are met with authentic imagery and impressive statistics that speak to the product’s capabilities & potential. The website delivers clear paths to visitors looking for information about the product, technical specifications, fuel savings, or the eco-friendly aspect.
- Responsive website functions on all devices for ease of use
- Ability to add specials, update content, and post latest news without contacting website developer in a safe and secure CMS
- iOS & Android app over 500k combined downloads
- Full Trade Show setup at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
Working with the H2O BoatCare team was a fun and insightful experience. We traveled to see some of the nicest boats, yachts and marinas on the East Coast.